TERMS & CONDITIONS
IN LINE WITH CURRENT SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES,
we cater to only small-group social gatherings of up to eight (8) people (e.g in commercial indoor & restaurant venues) and households up to eight (8) guests.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DON'T SET UP IN PUBLIC PARKS & BEACHES STARTING 1ST AUGUST 2020.
e.g. Marina Barrage
Bay East Garden / Bridge
TEEPEES & PICNIC PARTY HIRE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions:
All teepees/pallets and accessories are hire items only.
All images are a guide and details may vary according to availability and party requirements.
Unless prior arrangements are made, hiring periods are:
1) For Tablestyling and Picnic Set Ups at Home - Hiring charges are for day use or overnight rental period:
- Day use for lunch event - delivery/set up between 9am - 11 am, pick up between 5 - 7 pm same day
- Over Night for dinner event - delivery/set up between 1 - 4pm and pick up between 9 - 11am next day
2) For Tablestyling and Picnic Set-Ups in a commercial indoor / outdoor venue, condo clubhouses - Hiring charges are for 5-hour rental period only.
3) Teepee Tent Set-Ups - Hiring charges are for day use and overnight rental period:
- Day use - delivery/set up between 9am - 11 am, pick up between 5 - 7 pm same day
- Over Night - delivery/set up between 1 - 4pm and pick up between 9 - 11am next day
4) Luxe Picnic To Go - Hiring charges are for day use and overnight rental period:
- Day use - picnic kit collection between 11am - 1pm, return by 7 pm same day
- Over Night - picnic kit collection between 1pm - 4pm, return 9 am next day
The hiring charges are for the agreed period as per the booking confirmation.
If the equipment is unavailable for pick up or return, Estilo & Co reserves the right to charge the Hirer for extra time after the initial hiring period.
Hiring period extension can be arranged, however additional surcharges apply:
- 75% of the invoice amount for every additional rental period on a weekend (Saturdays & Sundays).
- 50% of the invoice amount for every additional rental period on weekdays.
Postponement: If the Hirer chooses to postpone the hire of the equipment, cancellation charges will apply. See below.
Note on Delivery: Estilo & Co aims to provide efficient delivery, please note that actual delivery time will vary from 30 MINUTES before or after stated delivery times due to unforeseen set up demands, weather condition and/or road traffic.
Bookings are held upon request and confirmed once booking form is received and Estilo & Co has invoiced the hirer.
A non-refundable $100 deposit is required to secure your booking (this is credited towards the package rental charge) and full payment of the rental fee balance is required one (1) week prior to party date.
Payment options include bank electronic transfer, PayNow, PayLah and Paypal.
Estilo & Co reserves the right to cancel booking and delivery if full payment is not received one week prior to event date.
An extra delivery charge may apply if we need to reschedule the delivery or return to the premises once an attempt to deliver has taken place.
A $100 breakage security bond must be also paid prior to delivery. This will be fully/partially refunded after collection, depending on damages/losses, if there's any, to the rental items and equipment.
Luxe Picnic To Go Bookings - full payment of hire charges including $100 breakage bond deposit is required at the time of booking
If the Hirer cancels the confirmed booking, Estilo & Co reserves the right to charge the following:
14-30 days of delivery date - 25% of the invoice amount.
7-14 days from delivery date - 50% of invoice amount
1 to 7 days from delivery date 75% of the invoice amount.
Within 24 hours of delivery date - 100% of invoice amount.
The Delivery date is usually the day of the function / booked date, unless otherwise specified. $100 Deposit is non-refundable but transferable to hold another date.
Estilo & Co reserves the right to cancel your hire booking at any time. In the unlikely event of this happening, a full refund will be made, however Estilo & Co will not accept responsibility or liability for losses or any other costs incurred as a result.
Should your chosen location have cancelled or terminated your booking for any reason whatsoever, no refund will be given by Estilo & Co. In this case, please contact us as a matter of urgency and we will do our utmost to help you find an alternative venue.
Luxe Picnic To Go Bookings - cancellations due to weather are not permitted and fees & charges apply. We rarely need to cancel because of weather and will work with you to find an alternative venue. We know all the best indoor venues that work with our picnics and we highly recommend that you have a plan B.
Receipt of Delivery
The Hirer is responsible for accepting delivery of the equipment and accessories.
The Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage resulting from equipment being delivered to an unattended premises or location as requested by the Hirer.
Positioning/Setting up of Equipment
The Hirer is responsible for indicating clearly the location of the assembly or dismantling of the equipment. Estilo & Co team will take every care, but shall not be liable for any damage to the site, site access, furniture or personal belongings.
The Hirer is responsible for clearing the area for set-up e.g. moving of heavy furniture and clearing of any breakable items.
All floor areas must be clean from dirt and dust before setup commences.
Use of Equipment and Accessories
The Hirer is responsible for checking the quantity of hired items against the invoice/booking agreement upon delivery and should contact Estilo & Co immediately to advise of any discrepancy or damage discovered.
Damage to Hire equipment and accessories during hire period use is the responsibility of the Hirer and the Hirer agrees that repair or replacement charges for damaged equipment and accessories
The Hirer should not attempt to repair the equipment and accessories without prior consent of Estilo & Co.
Pets / animals must be kept away from the equipment and accessories due to some children having extreme allergic reactions to animal hair (which is not always easy to eliminate despite thorough washing).
All equipment and accessories are for indoor use only as they are not water-proof.
A cleaning charge will be applied to all equipment returned dirty $25 per piece of equipment. This will apply to all hire equipment and accessories.
Linen does not need to be washed by the Hirer, however if it is returned stained or excessively dirty, a cleaning fee will apply.
All hire equipment, accessories and linen need to be returned dry.
Insurance is the Hirer’s responsibility during the hire period.
The Hirer is responsible for the security of the equipment and accessories at all times during the Hire period.
Any lost, broken, damaged or destroyed equipment and accessories will be charged to the Hirer at full replacement value.
Liability to Third Parties
Estilo & Co will not be liable for any claim for personal injury, death, loss or damage to the property.
In light of the evolving COVID-19 situation we have enhanced our good health, safety and cleaning measures to keep everyone safe.
Our procedures include but not limited to:
• Temperature check before each delivery and collection.
• Proper and frequent washing of hands and sanitise before delivery.
• Wear clean new gloves and mask during delivery.
• Thorough cleaning, washing and sanitising/disinfecting of all equipment after each rental use.
Upon confirmation of booking of tents and picnic set ups for rent, the Hirer confirms that:
• Hirer and/or any members of hirer's household have not travelled abroad (i.e. to any countries outside of Singapore) in the past 14 days prior to set-up/event date;
• Hirer and/or any members of hirer's household have no flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or loss of taste / smell, etc.);
•Hirer and/or any members of hirer's household have not in the past 14 days prior to set up/event date, come in close contact with someone who is a confirmed COVID-19 case; OR is part of a COVID-19 cluster;
• Hirer and/or any members of hirer's household did not come in contact with someone who has returned from abroad (i.e. to any countries outside of Singapore) and he/she is not feeling well in the past 14 days prior to set-up/event date.
Hirer and/or any members of hirer's household have not been placed on Leave of Absence or Stay at Home Notice.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance to help safeguard our community.
ONLINE STORE PAYMENT METHODS
We accept credit card via Paypal - Credit / Debit Cards
- Direct Bank Deposit / PayNow / Paylah
- Offline Payments - Cash
Paypal – You are able to pay via credit card and/or bankcard which is a safe and secure option for online payments.
Direct Bank Deposit – Please forward your remittance advice to our email and your items will be shipped once payment has been cleared.
PayNow / PayLah - 9834 3781 or UEN 202008878M
PRIVACY & COPYRIGHT
All information provided to Estilo & Co will not be shared to others and will be confidential.
All photographs and content on this website are copyright and owned by Estilo & Co. Please contact us if you like to use any photographs or material as any unauthorised use of photographs and material is prohibited.